Thursday, July 3, 2008

A good question answered with more questions...

I am not sure Jameson. I was thinking about our internet culture mostly and wondering about the sub-culture Angie created here and how that could relate. A few questions I had and by NO MEANS does my opinion count for anything more than one person's opinion: Do we want to use this for writer response? What about putting links, videos, writings, etc. on here that would provide inspiration for other writers or just ourselves? Could we use something like this beyond July 24th to stay in touch with each other?

What other ideas does the group have?

Thanks for a great week! I am rejuvenated but don't know if I am ready to tackle two classes of MAT'ers Monday morning. Speaking of, better get back to syllabi creation.

G

No comments: